Articles tagged with free software
Bugs and patches:
- Fixed (bug #47115) where
label2rgb in the Image package would not work with labelled
images of type uint32 and uint64. Reason was that behind the scenes
ind2rgb from the Octave core was being used, and Octave imitates
Matlab in that labelled images can only be up to uint16. That
sounds like a silly limitation so I dropped it from core in
ind2rgb and ind2gray. However, there's other places where
that limitation is in place and needs to be lifted such as
cmunique, cmpermute, and the display functions.
- Fixed hist3 handling of special cases with NaN values on the
rows that define the histogram edges and centring values in an
histogram when there's only one value. Started as side effect of
fixing (bug #51059).
- (bug #44799) - document
imrotate does not work with the spline method.
- Fix input check for fspecial e65762ee9414
- Review wiener2, function for adaptive noise reduction, from
Hartmut (patch #9354) and
extended it for N dimensions.
- Fixed mean2 Matlab incompatibilities for some weird cases (bug
- Make imcast support class logical.
- Review otsuthresh, function to compute threshold value of an
histogram via Otsu's method, by Avinoam Kalma (patch #9360)
- Review affine2 and affine3, classes to represent 2d and 3d affine
transforms, submitted by Motherboard and Avinoam (patch #8824). Started generalising
code to N dimensions to avoid code duplication. Only one method
missing (maybe you wanna help?).
- Finished updating the wiki for Octave, due to issues with pygments.