Still reviewing the pending bugs and patches for the Image package:
- fixed graythresh Otsu method when images have all the same value (bug #545333) by Avinoam Kalma.
- new function imsharpen (patch #9281) by Avinoam Kalma.
- fixed normxcorr2 returning 0 for regions where image has all the same value (bug #50122) by Hartmut Gimpel.
- fixed computation of ellipse properties (bug #49613) by Avinoam Kalma.
- imreconstruct should clip marker values higher than mask instead of throwing an error (bug #48794)
Somehow got myself responsible for more things. Now also have access to Octave's server where the repos, wiki, and planet is hosted, to help out when needed.
Start packaging Algorithm::SVM (libalgorithm-svm-perl) which debian-med required to package psrtb.
Changed libbio-eutilities-perl package to remove unnecessary dependencies so it can be easily ported to older versions of Debian.
Fixed bug #781538 for correct highlighting of include type of LaTeX commands.